Greg Allen Watercolour Workshops 2012
We are delighted to welcome Greg Allen back to the Corn Loft following the huge success of his workshops here last year. He has developed a considerable reputation as one of the world's finest watercolour painters. He is an outstanding teacher who aims to teach a "way of seeing the paintable world through the eyes of a watercolour impressionist." The daily format of his workshops will be a morning lecture and demonstration (often done in stages) followed by an opportunity for the students to do their versions. Another demo will follow in the afternoon with the students painting along.
The aspects which will be covered include:
- The Watercolour Medium
- Getting Colour Right the First Time
- A Painting Plan
- Developing a Universal Plan for Painting Anything
- Design and Composition
- Pre-planning with Mock-ups and Thumbnails
- Failed Paintings and How to Fix Them
Greg will be offering a 2-day nude/figure painting workshop and a 3-day landscape workshop.
- 3-day workshop: 25th-27th May 2012
- 2-day workshop: 29th and 30th May 2012
For full workshop details you can download PDF here: DOWNLOAD COURSE FLYER PDF HERE
Click here for more information about Greg Allen